Thursday, January 5, 2012

Aminals....

I'm still behind, which means I'm just going to spam you with some more random pictures for now. These ones of some cute aminals. Yes, aminals, not animals. 

This is ballerina turtle. He wishes that he could study at Julliard and escape the dreary life of the pet store turtle tank. He has good form, doesn't he?


These sweeties are the Virgin Mother and her offspring. She wasn't supposed to be pregnant, but, you know, she was. They're still cute, though. :)


This guy is just about cute enough to make me rethink my opinion of mice as viable pets. Almost.


Hamster spam! 'Nough said. :)


And how could this post be complete without a pretty of a snake? She's a cuddler, I swear. 


 These guys aren't truly animals, but close enough. Dragons need love, too. We rescued them from King Richard's Faire. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Update:

This blog is retired.